For the 45th consecutive week, The Apex’s official podcast brings the latest headlines from sports car racing as well as the Mazda Road to Indy and Verizon IndyCar Series.
This episode, Editor-in-Chief Aaron Durant is away which means Executive Editor Ben Hinc takes control with a look at the entry list for SprintX at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park, a recap of the action on the Indianapolis Motor Speedway road course and a review of the first four days of Indianapolis 500 practice.
An in-depth topic featuring Chris Workman, author and illustrator of “The Spectacle — Celebrating the History of the Indianapolis 500,” wraps up Episode 45. Be sure to visit Apex Legends to learn more about Workman and his books aimed at bringing racing to a new generation.
- Sportscar365: 32 Cars on Provisional SprintX Entry List for CTMP
Mazda Road to Indy
- The Apex: Askew Brings Win Streak to IMS Road Course
- The Apex: Askew Wins Fifth Consecutive USF2000 Race
- The Apex: Franzoni Holds Off Martin to Win at IMS
- The Apex: Franzoni Sweeps Pro Mazda Weekend at IMS
- The Apex: Jamin Victorious From Pole on IMS Road Course
- The Apex: Kaiser Delivers Knockout on IMS Road Course
- The Apex: Saavedra Completes Juncos Lineup in IndyCar Return
- The Apex: Power Fastest to Open Month of May at IMS
- The Apex: Power Lowers Mark in Practice 2
- The Apex: Power Secures Pole With Record-Setting Pace at IMS
- The Apex: Andretti Tops First Day of ‘500’ Practice
- The Apex: Power Fastest on Day 2 of Indy 500 Practice
- The Apex: Carpenter Tops Windy Wednesday at IMS
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.