The Braking Point podcast hits its 58th consecutive week with The Apex’s Executive Editor Ben Hinc leading the way through four Pirelli World Challenge races and headlines from the both sports car and Verizon IndyCar Series racing.
The GTS and SprintX rounds held in Utah kick off the episode followed by a variety of headlines including driver confirmations and one regarding a driver’s exit.
Hinc wraps up Episode 58 with what Pocono Raceway means to him.
- The Apex: Baptista Takes GTS Race 1 in Utah
- The Apex: James Holds Off Stavely in Second Utah GTS Race
- The Apex: Acura Victorious in First Utah SprintX Race
- The Apex: TR3 Ferrari Beats Acura to Victory in SprintX Race 2
- Sportscar365: PWC Open for Possible Race in Saskatchewan
- Sportscar365: 2018 PWC Schedule “Very Close” to Being Finalized
- Sportscar365: BMW Continues M8 GTE Testing Program
- Sportscar365: ESM Retains Derani for 2018
- Sportscar365: Montoya, Cameron Confirmed in Penske Acura DPi
- NBC Sports: Stacked Watkins Glen weekend adds Stadium SUPER Trucks
- RACER: 2018 short oval aero gets thumbs-up at Iowa test
- RACER: Dallara begins IndyCar’s 2018 bodywork production
- Motorsport: Aleshin loses Schmidt Peterson IndyCar ride
- RACER: 200 mph IndyCars possible on road courses in 2018
- RACER: Wickens lobbies for Schmidt ride at Glen, Sonoma
- The Apex: Race Report: 2017 ABC Supply 500
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.