The Braking Point hits its 59th week as the Verizon IndyCar Series enters its final stretch of three races to wrap up the 2017 season.
On Episode 59, The Apex’s Executive Editor Ben Hinc covers sports car, Mazda Road to Indy and IndyCar headlines and recaps Will Power’s second consecutive victory at Pocono Raceway.
The episode wraps up with Hinc considering what the future may hold for Esteban Gutierrez.
- Sportscar365: Gidley Set for Racing Return in Sonoma PWC Finale
- Sportscar365: Camaro GT4.R Customer Program Confirmed
- Sportscar365: Gill: PWC GTS Growth Expected for 2018
- Sportscar365: Cindric: “Long List” of Drivers for Final Penske Acura DPi Seats
- Sportscar365: Corvette Gets Power Increase for VIR
- Sportscar365: WeatherTech Racing to Continue With Porsche at VIR
- Sportscar365: Acura Unveils ARX-05 DPi Car
- RACER: Acura ARX-05 to test at Atlanta as Penske enters Petit Le Mans
Mazda Road to Indy
- RACER: Juncos Racing buys three new Pro Mazda cars for 2018
- RACER: Mazda Road to Indy set for Gateway challenge
- RACER: Bourdais ready to race after final medical clearance
- Autosport: Sebastian Saavedra to replace Mikhail Aleshin for next two IndyCar races
- RACER: Harding moves full-speed ahead with IndyCar plans
- The Apex: Race Report: 2017 ABC Supply 500
- The Apex: Hunter-Reay Shows Speed in Pocono Practice
- The Apex: Sato Attacks, Earns Pocono Pole
- The Apex: Power Tops Final Pocono Practice
- The Apex: Power Charges for Second Consecutive Pocono Victory
- Autosport: Jack Harvey gets ex-Aleshin IndyCar seat for final two races
- RACER: Bourdais to make return at Gateway
- The Apex: Race Report: 2017 Bommarito Automotive Group 500
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.