The 63rd episode of The Apex’s official podcast arrives with recaps of five races at Sonoma Raceway and a review of the latest headlines.
Both the Verizon IndyCar Series and Pirelli World Challenge’s GT classes ended their seasons at Sonoma, crowning champions and setting the stage for 2018 when the two will come together once again on the streets of St. Petersburg in March.
Driver speculation and confirmations continue for both the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship — which has two races remaining — and the Verizon IndyCar Series as it settles into its long offseason.
- The Apex: James Wins First GTS Race From Pole
- The Apex: GTS Champion Aschenbach Wins Sonoma Race 2
- The Apex: Cooper Dominates First Sonoma Race
- The Apex: Cooper Sweeps Weekend, Long Wins GT Sprint Title
- Sportscar365: 2018 PWC Schedule Released
- Sportscar365: Hartley Rejoins ESM for Petit Le Mans
- Sportscar365: Sharp, Dalziel to Continue in No. 2 ESM Nissan DPi in 2018
- Sportscar365: Hindman Completes Paul Miller Lineup for Petit Le Mans
- Sportscar365: Nissan DPi Slowed, Porsche Gets Break for Monterey
- Sportscar365: Mazda Team Joest Begins Testing Program
- Sportscar365: Bamber Poised for Asian LMS Effort; Targeting IMSA Return
- Sportscar365: DC Racing Closing in On TPNAEC Program
- Sportscar365: CORE to Move to Prototype Class with Oreca LMP2
Mazda Road to Indy
- RACER: Penske trio sweep Thursday Sonoma test
- RACER: Honda drivers address Penske/Chevy deficit
- The Apex: Group One Thousand One Backing Veach’s IndyCar Effort
- The Apex: Race Report: 2017 GoPro Grand Prix of Sonoma
- The Apex: Newgarden Opens Finale Weekend on Top
- The Apex: Penske Sweeps Second Sonoma Practice
- The Apex: Pagenaud Tops Practice 3 at Sonoma
- The Apex: Newgarden Demolishes Track Record, Earns First Pole With Penske
- The Apex: Rahal Fastest in Sonoma Warm-Up
- The Apex: Pagenaud Wins Sonoma, Falls Short of Second Title
- RACER: Sato confirmed at Rahal Letterman Lanigan
- RACER: Castroneves enjoys first Acura test
- RACER: Ganassi confirms IndyCar reduction to two cars
- RACER: Ganassi Racing cuts more than 40 staff
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.