The 66th consecutive week of The Apex’s official podcast features a recap of the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship’s season-ending Motul Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta as well as sports car and Verizon IndyCar Series headlines.
Pre- and post-race IMSA news dominates the majority of the episode including a major driver confirmation from Team Penske. Three IndyCar items wrap up the Episode 66, ending with a rundown of the 2018 schedule.
- Sportscar365: “Door’s Open” for Callaway Corvette C7 GT3-R in IMSA, PWC
- RACER: Habul considering move to IMSA prototypes
- RACER: IMSA announces strategic alliance with Forza franchise
- RACER: Dawson Racing announces Ligier P2 program
- RACER: Riley aiming to return with two Mercedes-AMG entries in 2018
- The Apex: Race Report: 2017 Motul Petit Le Mans
- Sportscar365: ESM Leads Petit Le Mans After First Hour; Championships Clinched
- Sportscar365: PR1 Ligier Crashes Out in Second Hour; Porsche Pit Stop Fire
- Sportscar365: Champion-Elect WTR Cadillac Drops Out With Engine Issues
- Sportscar365: Action Express Leads at Halfway
- Sportscar365: Dalziel Out Front with Two Hours to Go
- Sportscar365: BMW Team RLL Takes GTLM Win in Final Race with M6
- Sportscar365: Hartley Takes ESM Nissan DPi to Petit Le Mans Win
- Sportscar365: Penske Ramps Up Acura DPi Testing Program
- Sportscar365: WTR Closing In on Lamborghini GTD Program
- RACER: Servia eyes IMSA Prototypes as next career move
- RACER: WeatherTech Racing to join forces with Scuderia Corsa in 2018
- RACER: Taylor completes Penske IMSA line-up
- Motorsport: Andretti, Brown hint at further IndyCar involvement by McLaren
- Motorsport: “No merit” in rumors of Alexander Rossi at Toro Rosso
- The Apex: Portland Joins Familiar 2018 IndyCar Schedule
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.