The 68th consecutive week of The Apex’s official podcast features the latest sports car, Mazda Road to Indy and Verizon IndyCar Series news.
With the offseason well underway, all eyes are on the start of the 2018 racing season and the Rolex 24 at Daytona where Fernando Alonso will make his sports car debut. Testing continues for Pro Mazda’s new Tatuus PM-18 and IndyCar’s 2018 universal aero kit.
Silly season remains in full swing with Ed Jones and Chip Ganassi Racing answering one of the biggest remaining questions ahead of IndyCar’s return to action in March on the streets of St. Petersburg.
- Sportscar365: BMW Confirms Initial M4 GT4 Customers, Deliveries Begin
- Sportscar365: CRP Considering Switch to LMP2
- Sportscar365: Magnus Poised for Return to IMSA GTD in 2018
- Sportscar365: BAR1 Confirms Riley LMP2 for 2018
- Sportscar365: Segal Rejoins Scuderia Corsa for Daytona, Possible Le Mans Return
- Sportscar365: Alonso Confirmed for Rolex 24 With United Autosports
- Sportscar365: Atherton: “Not Possible to Overstate” Significance of Alonso for Daytona
Mazda Road to Indy
- RACER: Munoz doesn’t expect to return with Foyt in 2018
- RACER: Miles confirms Verizon departure as title sponsor after 2018
- RACER: Alonso commits to Indy 500 return, but not in 2018
- RACER: Miles reiterates IndyCar commitment to aeroscreen
- RACER: Future strategies key to IndyCar title sponsor search
- RACER: Dixon, Hinchcliffe impressed after 2018 aero test
- Motorsport: IndyCar looking at tweaks to tire allocations, schedules
- RACER: 2018 Mexico IndyCar race closer to confirmation
- RACER: Carpenter continuing with road/street course plan
- Motorsport: IndyCar’s push-to-pass boost “may not be needed” in future, says Frye
- RACER: Daly out at AJ Foyt Racing
- RACER: Cornelison to return for ‘Back Home Again in Indiana’
- RACER: Harvey closing on six-race IndyCar deal
- RACER: Ganassi signs Rookie of the Year Jones
- RACER: Newgarden wants F1 shot in future
- RACER: IndyCar avoiding F1 regulation mistakes – Miles
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.