Even though the news cycle has slowed to a trickle with the winter doldrums setting in, there’s still sports car and Verizon IndyCar Series headlines to cover.
From testing new race cars to confirming drivers for 2018, series and teams aren’t taking time off just because the weather has gotten colder and neither is The Braking Point.
- Sportscar365: Mercedes-AMG Expecting “More Than Ten” GT4 Cars for North America Debut
- Sportscar365: Van der Zande Joins Wayne Taylor Racing
- Sportscar365: Lally Rejoins Magnus for 2018
- Sportscar365: IMSA Outlines December Daytona Test Plan
- Sportscar365: Mazda, Joest Begin U.S. Testing Program With Revised DPi
- Motorsport: Does Marco Andretti have a future in stock cars?
- Motorsport: Mexico IndyCar race deal “99 percent done”
- RACER: Better drafting, passing with 2018 car, Dixon predicts
- RACER: Tickets go on sale for Indy 500, IndyCar GP
- RACER: Wickens hunting for Prototype endurance ride
- RACER: Kimball’s IndyCar plans are ‘coming together’
- RACER: Newgarden reveals 2018 car number
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.