As the calendar marches toward the end of 2017, next year is coming into sharper focus with Pirelli World Challenge, IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship and Verizon IndyCar Series team and driver confirmations.
Leading off with six sports car racing headlines, Episode 71 of The Apex’s official podcast then heads into the world of IndyCar updates culminating in the announcement of Tony Kanaan’s new teammate at AJ Foyt Racing.
- RACER: Gottsacker joins Racers Edge for 2018 PWC GTS program
- RACER: GAINSCO/Bob Stallings Racing closes doors
- Sportscar365: Calvert Joins Panoz in Expanded Two-Car Avezzano GT4 Program
- RACER: Lexus continuing in IMSA with two cars
- Sportscar365: Ferrari to Debut 488 Evo Kit for GTE, GT3 Cars
- Sportscar365: Rebellion Set to Forgo Rolex 24; LMP1 Decision Looming
- RACER: Nashville pulls the plug on proposed race
- RACER: Veach building strength ahead of 2018 IndyCar campaign
- RACER: Newgarden, Carpenter duo test aero kit at Texas
- The Apex: Foyt Pairs Leist With Kanaan for 2018
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.