Executive Editor at The Apex
Ben Hinc, managing The Apex as executive editor, has frequented media centers across North America since creating Next Gen Indy, one of The Apex's predecessors, in 2014. Hinc's multi-decade experience with technology's latest offerings have granted him the skills to keep The Apex working superbly behind the scenes.
Latest posts by Ben Hinc (see all)
- Newgarden Finds Luck, Victory on Toronto Streets - July 16, 2017
- Kaiser Takes Toronto Indy Lights Weekend - July 16, 2017
- Newgarden Continues Penske’s Toronto Success in Warm-Up - July 16, 2017
Cooper Robinson, having grown up and been around IndyCar his whole life, loves IndyCar, Formula 1, college and professional football and basketball and writes about the Verizon IndyCar Series at The Apex.
Latest posts by Cooper Robinson (see all)
- Hinchcliffe Makes Semifinals on DWTS - November 7, 2016
- Hinchcliffe, Burgess Deliver Impressive Rumba on Latin Night - October 17, 2016
- Newgarden Joins Team Penske for 2017 - October 5, 2016
Jacob Donahue, who grew up surrounded by IndyCar, writes about the Verizon IndyCar Series at The Apex.
Latest posts by Jacob Donahue (see all)
- 15 Drivers Set for Barber Doubleheader - April 18, 2017
- United Fiber & Data to Back Andretti at Select Races - March 30, 2017
- Marco Andretti: ‘I Drove Extremely Frustrated’ - January 24, 2017
Josh Farmer is a US-based journalist that has covered the Verizon IndyCar Series since 2012. He contributes to IndyCar.com as well as The Apex.