Latest posts by Aaron Durant (see all)
- Derani Snaps Cadillac Streak With Road America Win - August 6, 2017
- 2018 WeatherTech Championship Schedule Includes 12 Venues - August 4, 2017
- Newgarden Takes Points Lead With Mid-Ohio Victory - July 30, 2017
Executive Editor at The Apex
Ben Hinc, managing The Apex as executive editor, has frequented media centers across North America since creating Next Gen Indy, one of The Apex's predecessors, in 2014. Hinc's multi-decade experience with technology's latest offerings have granted him the skills to keep The Apex working superbly behind the scenes.
Cooper Robinson, having grown up and been around IndyCar his whole life, loves IndyCar, Formula 1, college and professional football and basketball and writes about the Verizon IndyCar Series at The Apex.
Latest posts by Cooper Robinson (see all)
- Hinchcliffe Makes Semifinals on DWTS - November 7, 2016
- Hinchcliffe, Burgess Deliver Impressive Rumba on Latin Night - October 17, 2016
- Newgarden Joins Team Penske for 2017 - October 5, 2016
Jacob Donahue, who grew up surrounded by IndyCar, writes about the Verizon IndyCar Series at The Apex.
Latest posts by Jacob Donahue (see all)
- 15 Drivers Set for Barber Doubleheader - April 18, 2017
- United Fiber & Data to Back Andretti at Select Races - March 30, 2017
- Marco Andretti: ‘I Drove Extremely Frustrated’ - January 24, 2017
Josh Farmer is a US-based journalist that has covered the Verizon IndyCar Series since 2012. He contributes to IndyCar.com as well as The Apex.